623W. Union Blvd., Suite 1C Bethlehem, PA 18018
LVNA provides Neuromuscular Massage Therapy and Active Isolated Stretching bodywork services. Please view the Services page to explore the specific details of these services.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you. We spend time in every first appointment with a new client getting to know you and understanding your goals for treatment. You do not need a referral to make an appointment with us – so call today!
How is LVNA different than other Massage Therapy?
Massage therapy promotes health and healing of the body, but it takes someone with specific training in body mechanics to locate and release spasms and hypercontraction in the muscle tissues. Using advanced training in trigger points, biomechanics, and postural alignment, LVNA therapists provide lasting pain relief to their clients.
Why do clients come to us?
LVNA receives many client referrals from doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists, coaches, and athletes. We serve individuals of all ages, levels of movement, and physical condition.
Clients come to us to:
• Reduce pain and discomfort in their muscles, joints, spine, etc.
• Increase mobility and flexibility (range of motion)
• Improve the outcome of their athletic practice (i.e. runners and triathletes)
• Rehabilitate from disease or injury
What types of conditions have we treated?
• Chronic and temporary pain
• Sports injuries, including pulled or strained muscles and sprained ligaments
• Headache, especially when due to muscle tension
• Myofascial pain (a condition of the tissue connecting the muscles)
• Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
• Muscle soreness and stiffness
• Reduced range of motion
• Arthritis (osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis)
Please view our Testimonials page for actual quotes from our clients describing how we have helped them.